A packed day of music, film, comedy, food and drink, and, of course, discussions about independence.
12:00 – 19:00, Saturday 21 July 2018, TREFACH PARK, Mynachlog-ddu, Pembrokeshire, SA66 7RU
Tickets for the day including lunch and teatime refreshments only £6.50 – https://www.paypal.me/YesPreseli/6.50 (When ordering, please include ticket type – meat, veggie or other dietary needs – in the ‘Add note’ section.)
Please note, tickets will not be available to purchase on the day. Last orders Monday 16th July!
- 12:15 – ‘Waldo: the reluctant hero a’r heddychwr dioddefus’. Hefin WYN, Cymdeithas Waldo Williams
- 12:45 – ‘Good Identities: Resisting Reactionaries’ ‘Whether we like it or not, identities dominate global politics. Sadly they’re “owned” by the Radical Right. Progressives must resist and retaliate. I’ll argue for us to create Good Identities.’ Syd MORGAN
- 13:15 – Lunch
- 14:15 – ‘There is no alternative’: a provocative conversation ‘With unprecedented risks on Wales’s short & medium horizon, we’ll steal the neo-liberals’ mantra and state: “There is no alternative.” No alternative to radical change. We’ll identify risks and posit some of the solutions. Don’t expect an easy ride!’ Mark HOOPER
- 15:15 – ‘Dark Deals, Corporate Power and Our Bright Future: The Energy Revolution in an Independent Wales’ Grenville HAM, Wales Green Party Leader.
- 15:45 – Dave Datblygu: Death to Welsh Culture, Its Meat and Tradition. Q&A and film by Sion THOMAS + Kieran OWEN
- 16:15 – ‘Pam fod hunanlywodraeth yn hanfodol os yw’r iaith am fyw?’ Heledd GWYNDAF, Cymdeithas yr Iaith
- 16:45 – Tea/coffee and homemade cake selection
- 17:15 – Harp, fiddle and voice with Moira LEWIS
- 17:45 Comedi | Comedy MC Alun Rhys Chivers (Stand up for Wales) and a double-header of Edinburgh previews with Steffan Alun and Chris Chopping
Contact Trefach Park direct to enquire about camping pitches.